US Tax Consultants for Companies
If you have just opened a company or are thinking about creating a new company in the U.S.A., many of the complicated issues relating to its tax laws may not be known to you.
It is important to have the advice of a tax law expert, who can help you understand the operation of the tax system in the United States, thus avoiding any misunderstanding or bad practices that may be costly to you and your company.
Demos Global Group will provide the best advice that will allow you to understand and solve any fiscal aspect both at the Federal (National) level and at the States level.
The Tax System in the United States of America
The taxes that must be reported by the companies established in the U.S.A. vary depending on the State it is established. In addition to these specific taxes, companies must also take into account the Federal (National) tax obligations.
From the point of view of the federal government, companies incorporated in the United States of America will have at least four different taxes: one tax related to the income of the company, a tax on self-employment, another tax related to payroll and a final tax on specific goods. To know exactly the federal taxes as well as the specific taxes of the State where the company is established, Demos has a team of consultants specialized in all tax aspects and taxes in the U.S.A. in order to avoid potential problems and ensure a proper compliance of the company in all tax matters.
Consultants on taxation and taxes in the United States of America
Amongst the main services provided by our expert team of consultants on taxation and taxes in the United States of America stand out:
- Advice on tax returns for companies in the U.S.A. owned by foreigners, natural or legal persons. Tax implications on foreign assets and bank accounts outside the U.S.A.
- Advice on all topics of sales taxes in the U.S.A., processing of the seller’s permit to the retailer and wholesaler. Statements and monthly reports to the authorities of these taxes.
- Advice on governmental tax audits and fiscal reviews.
- Advice on accounting and of the day-to-day management of the company for the purposes of the preparation of the balance sheets, profit and loss statements and financial statements among others.
- Advice on the topics of prices of transfers and transactions between related companies in the U.S.A. and foreign partners.
- Annual tax planning taking into account international tax treaties between the U.S.A. and other countries.
- Advice on statements of assets in the U.S.A. and other countries.
- Review and oversight of accounting performed in other countries in the preparation of the statements of income in the U.S.A
CTNC together with Demos Global Group
CTNC together with Demos Global Group, an officially accredited entity [...]
19% of U.S. Food Facilities Removed from FDA Registration Database
Between December 2020 and January 2021, there was a decrease [...]